Software Support Engineer
Bruin helps organizations transition their telecom, data and wireless services when business needs change. From online ordering to white glove support, we enable full lifecycle control of your telecom.
We’re not like other teams. The Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) space is filled with archaic software and boring slogans. Bruin is blazing a new path and building a team of experts with a passion for creating great software products and outstanding customer relationships.
We have high expectations and a career with Bruin means challenging yourself to always be better.
Bruin is looking for a software support engineer to help build and enhance capabilities on our web app application The ideal candidate will have 1+ year of software development and 2+ years of software support experience with a B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related area. You also need to be a great communicator, team player and a hands-on problem solver who delves into any technical and business problems with confidence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients, client services, and operations to provide first-line software support for the company’s Bruin Telecommunications Management Platform.
- Use creative problem-solving and analytical skills to help solve complex technical and business problems.
- Collaborate with product management and development teams to improve quality of products by resolving, troubleshooting, tracking and prioritizing development and production issues.
- Communicate complex technical and business information in a concise and articulate manner.
- Design, develop & test customer care system for the client by #C, ASP .NET MVC, ORM and MS SQL.
- Design, develop and maintain WCF SOAP/RESTful web service to integrate most of the intermapper service ticket API using email support.
- Design, develop & test client setting system using C#, ASP .NET RESTful API and MS SQL
- Implement Wtb UI by HTML5, Javascipt/JQuery & JSON/AJAX, knockout.js, CSS3 asnd dynamic client-facing settings
- Manage, deploy, maintain, upgrade large ASP .NET Contracts system to MVC application and improve the application efficiency.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related area.
- 2+ years of software support experience.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity.
- A passion for solving problems and learning.
- Experience in working directly and effectively with clients.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.