Senior Web Application Engineer
Bruin helps organizations transition their telecom, data and wireless services when business needs change. From online ordering to white glove support, we enable full lifecycle control of your telecom.
We’re not like other teams. The Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) space is filled with archaic software and boring slogans. Bruin is blazing a new path and building a team of experts with a passion for creating great software products and outstanding customer relationships.
We have high expectations and a career with Bruin means challenging yourself to always be better.
- Design and develop public facing web app
- Develop high-quality, ship ready code
- Work with Project Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development
- Get involved in the application design, not just code to a specification
- Work as part of a passionate, agile development team to deliver engaging web user experiences
- Collaborate with our platform engineering teams to implement new features and to bring existing platform features into web platform
- Work closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes
- Work cooperatively with product management and design to create features that satisfy user needs with simplicity, consistency, and robustness
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements to continuously increase the team’s’ productivity and efficiency
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team
- Work as part of a cross-site development team to drive design, implementation, testing and release of products
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study
- 6 years of product development experience building large scale web applications
- Strong, professional experience with client-side frameworks, preferably Angular or React (Backbone, Knockout, Spine, Ember, or similar modern JS frameworks accepted)
- Experience with full stack development, preferably in one or more of OO programming languages, like C#, Java, C++
- Hands-on, professional experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services.
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Experience with git, continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable consumer-facing web application
- Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks
- Experience with Node.js
- Passion for UI; Good sense of usability and design in consumer applications
- Experience working with remote teams
To apply, send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.