Senior UX Developer
Bruin helps organizations transition their telecom, data and wireless services when business needs change. From online ordering to white glove support, we enable full lifecycle control of your telecom.
We’re not like other teams. The Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) space is filled with archaic software and boring slogans. Bruin is blazing a new path and building a team of experts with a passion for creating great software products and outstanding customer relationships.
We have high expectations and a career with Bruin means challenging yourself to always be better.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage internal UI components libraries for design and development;
- Build MVP (minimal viable product) prototype to testify improvement brought by system optimization and next-generation technology;
- Implement performance profiling metrics to monitor system performance efficiency and identify means of optimization;
- Analyze statistics to create better UI interaction and user experience.
- Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related field.
- Solid knowledge of software development frameworks (ASP.NET, Node.js, React.js & Angular.js);
- Strong skills in User-Centered Design methods & UI Design;
To apply, send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.