Senior Software Engineer
Bruin helps organizations transition their telecom, data and wireless services when business needs change. From online ordering to white glove support, we enable full lifecycle control of your telecom.
We’re not like other teams. The Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) space is filled with archaic software and boring slogans. Bruin is blazing a new path and building a team of experts with a passion for creating great software products and outstanding customer relationships.
We have high expectations and a career with Bruin means challenging yourself to always be better.
Bruin is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to undertake responsibilities in all facets of telecom management system development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research & implement software infrastructures, build large-scale distributed systems
- Design/develop/deliver front-end web applications for consumer & enterprise portals and develop/optimize/maintain back-end services/APIs
- Build/manage message broker systems to improve and scale up enterprise systems/applications and third-party system integrations for providing enterprise services to clients
- Develop/maintain event-driven micro-services with pub/sub messaging for client subscriptions/notification systems and identity/authorization systems to connect internal & external applications with stability & security
- Design/optimize algorithms for scalable telecom application and distributed cache system to improve user experience
- Lead web application security team to investigate and remediate system vulnerabilities
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of algorithm/ distributed system/computer network/application security;
- High expertise in web & software security/message queue/AWS/software architecture design;
- Strong ability in object-oriented programming languages & design patterns;
To apply, send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.