Bruin helps organizations transition their telecom, data and wireless services when business needs change. From online ordering to white glove support, we enable full lifecycle control of your telecom.
We’re not like other teams. The Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) space is filled with archaic software and boring slogans. Bruin is blazing a new path and building a team of experts with a passion for creating great software products and outstanding customer relationships.
We have high expectations and a career with Bruin means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a professional sales leader who is focused on over-achieving with excellent management skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota in a fast-paced sales environment. Successful applicants possess knowledge of telecommunications and blend professionalism, integrity, strong presentation and matrix-management skills with a passion for winning.
Under limited direction, your focus will be to identify, develop and establish new customer relationships by building a book of business nationwide. The ideal candidate will grow into a sales management role helping hire and guide a team of field-based sales representatives who are tasked to: meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close named accounts against established competition through individual initiative.
- Complete all company required training, but pro-actively seek and obtain the knowledge/capabilities to enable sales success in your market.
- Understand and articulate (orally, written, PowerPoint presentation) the MetTel and Bruin value proposition into specific customer benefits
- Build the sales funnel:
- “Cold” lead development – Use of Discoverorg, LinkedIn, Owler, telesales, hosted industry events (open-houses, product demos, etc.), cold-calling, follow-up marketing lead generated opportunities, etc.
- “Warm” lead development – existing account expansion, RFP response, former account recovery, etc.
- Meet/exceed sales quotas
- Identify and develop partners to accelerate sales (agents, VARs, resellers, etc.)
- Attend training on sales techniques, technology, presentation skills.
- Build business cases internally to ensure complex solutions are profitable
- Develop familiarity with Salesforce.com and utilize as a basis for: contact management database, sales opportunity tracking, sales forecast and report generation.
- BA/BS degree required or Associates Degree with 7+ years of relevant work and industry experience.
- 5 years+ outside sales experience with consistent > 100% quota attainment.
- Preferred outside sales experience in IT, Network Services, Outsourcing.
- Success translating customer goals into a sales strategy to support revenue achievement
Key Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of financial models to ensure opportunity meets Bruin goals and targets
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to overcome customers’ objections, and qualify opportunities.
- Effective stand-up presentation skills
- Effective listening skills.
- Excellent written and electronic communication skills.
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments on sales issues.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct.
- Self-starter with positive, optimistic attitude.
- Ability to develop an effective sales call plan.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.