Implementation Project Manager
This role is a combination of Project Management and technical skills such as Data Analytics/Business Intelligence which allows the candidate to solve problems, develop and improve existing business processes by interpreting and manipulating data. Apart from allowing the candidate to work with various stakeholders on different levels, this role offers to solve business queries, solution implementation and results monitoring. The responsibilities include supporting both the Bruin Software Development Team and the Bruin Operations Team via project management, data analytics, and quality assurance. This position also offers the ability to expand and refine existing software development skills across a myriad of applications and programming languages.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain complete engagement throughout all phases of a typical project cycle (project initiation, requirement compilation, design, specifications, testing, training, readiness, deployment, post go-live support);
- Develop a strong rapport with stakeholders across departments to drive consistency with workflow requirements and standardize business processes;
- Interpret and analyze various data models using T-SQL, Python & JSON;
- Record and document user stories according to the requirements established for the project;
- Construct and implement automated test cases with the Bruin QA Team to streamline application testing both pre and post go-live;
- Develop end-point variables using C# within .NET Framework to build & optimize workflow processes of the ticketing system;
- Create multiple bulk orders of telecom equipment for major clients of Bruin & MetTel;
- Provide support and expertise to Bruin Support & Operations team.
- Must have minimum a Bachelor’s degree majoring in Engineering Management, Technology Management, or a closely related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- Combined 1 year of project management (academic and work) experience (creating project plans, managing budgets and schedules, allocating resources, etc.)
- Should be comfortable to lead all aspects implementation in Bruin, which includes supporting, organizing, deployment, coordination, and management.
- Strong time management skills; able to concurrently manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Keen to learn and develop web-based applications with Microsoft Technologies such as SQL Server, C#, and ASP.NET Web APIs such as SOAP & RESTful.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- A motivated problem-solver, ready to tackle new challenges daily
- General understanding of Inventory Management and Order Management principles
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; able to think on feet during crisis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn continuously and openness to change
- The ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity.
- A passion for solving problems and learning.
- Experience in working directly and effectively with clients
- Agile Methodology
- Lean Software Development Principles – Kanban
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- ASP .NET Framework
Tools needed to perform the Job
- Visual Studio (IDE)
- Swagger UI
- Fiddler Debugging Tool
Bruin helps organizations transition their telecom, data and wireless services when business needs change. From online ordering to white glove support, we enable full lifecycle control of your telecom.
We’re not like other
teams. The Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) space is filled with
archaic software and boring slogans. Bruin is blazing a new path and building a
team of experts with a passion for creating great software products and
outstanding customer relationships.
We have high expectations and a career with Bruin means challenging yourself to always be better.
Bruin provides visibility into telecom, data and wireless spend; optimizes your investment to avoid overages and anticipate change; and transforms your infrastructure into a scalable asset for your business. Bruin gives you the power of enterprise in an easy-to-use experience. No servers to buy or software to purchase. Whether you are scaling your business up or down, Bruin simplifies how you manage your spend. The largest brands in the world utilize Bruin every day to manage their infrastructure. We also believe in simple pricing and straightforward purchasing. Gone are the days of upcharges, implementation fees and excessive professional services. Bruin is a true Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product to match a rapidly evolving telecommunications world.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com.